Our commitment to quality and safety
We thank you for your patience during the closure of our service. Following the recent government advice,
At Wan Richmond Thai Therapy, Our customer health and safety is of the utmost important to us. We make a special commitment to provide safe and high- quality care for all clients. We are preparing, working closely with all Therapist and staff to ensure that our service will meet the high standard of safety as well as focusing on public health and well-being by aiming to reduce any chance of being infected or spreading Covid-19.
Some of key points from the new guidance
For all clients
1. Please make an appointment before arriving.
2. Our receptionist will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening and medical health questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment.
3. To keep with social distancing, we ask that client, please arrive on time or do not arrive more than 5 minutes before appointment.
4. Client are requested to attend alone and bring minimum amount of extra belongings with you.
5. We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice.
6. Before you make an appointment, please be sure that you do not answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
-You have any symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat or stuffy nose.
-Close contact with the person who have symptomatic laboratory confirmed Covid-19 infection or under investigation for Covid-19 during the last 14 days.
-Close contact with a person who travelled in the last 14 days.
-Had Covid-19 infection and recovered but still did not have Covid-19 negative test report.
7. Client should come wearing a mask to the practice.
8. Our toilet facilities will be out of use unless it’s an absolute emergency.
For all our Therapist and staff, we do best possible to ensure safety of our client
1. All therapist and staff were past Corona Virus Negative test result before return to work and also screening therapist everyday before start working.
2. Therapist will keep their personal hygiene, wash their hands before and after treatment.
3. Therapist will be wearing extra level of PPE; gloves, face shield, apron during treatment.
For Therapist room
We are strictly following cleaning procedure to ensure that you are safe as well as we are while you are in our treatment place. Therefore please ensure that:
We clean and sanitise treatment table and change all towels and sheets between sessions.
We sanitise pen, clipboard, counter and credit card machine every single customer used.
We clean and sanitise work place, doorknobs, light switches and handle every 15 minutes.
We clean and sanitise client‘s waiting area, sofa and chairs regularly.
We use anti-bacterial spray room after each session.
We use all Anti- bacterial products for hand wash, laundry, floor cleaning, toilet cleaning, surface cleaning, Dettol spray Dettol liquid.
To book an appointment, please call 0208 9407325 or email us at email@example.com
We hope to see you back soon.
WAN RICHMOND THAI THERAPY